Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thing 23

Wow! Thing 23 at last! As they say- this is only the beginning. The video made me realize how quickly technology evolves. It has a life of its own! That's a positive and negative thing I suppose. You can never really "know it all". The learning must be continuous to be an effective user/integrator.

As tech support for my building, I'm always encouraging teachers and staff to try new things and adapt them for their classrooms. Now I can share the Wikis, Googledocs and podcasts. I really think they can be so useful once people get the hang of using them. The key is to know which application to suggest for which purpose.

This class has really helped me to get familiarized with tools I'd only heard of before. I will definitely have to continue exploring so that I can get proficient enough to instruct other users. Thanks for offering this opportunity to us. I felt it was very worthwhile and I'm glad I spent the 10 weeks with you and the 23 Things. Thank you so much!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You've done a really great job and I'm so glad you learned along the way!!

    ReplyDelete